First things first, this was entirely made up on the spot so it’s not perfect and obviously I’m not a makeup artist nor am I trying to be one!
I decided to do this post because every year I seem to have last minute plans for halloween and always struggle to find something affordable yet still creative and different. This look solves all of those problems as there are only four key products that you need, all of which you can buy online (with next day delivery) and you can throw on anything from your wardrobe whilst still looking like you’ve made an effort.
There are four key products that you need to create this look:
- The Gypsy Shrine Ice Halloween Ice Queen Face Jewels (£10)
- Festival Face Silver Foil Flakes (£5)
- BarryM Bold Waterproof Eyeliner – White (£4)
- Silver Glitter (I bought from Claire’s for £4.50 but I’m sure you can find it cheaper elsewhere)
Everything else can be from your usual makeup bag. Incase you are interested in the products I used from my makeup bag, I will list them below.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (shade 6.5)
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (Custard)
- L’oreal Paradise Pomade Extatic (106 Ebony)
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand (Fair – Medium)
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Light Wand
- Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita (I used Enhance all over the lid, and Smoke on the outer corners)
- Nivea lip balm as a glitter / foil glue
- Eyelure Exaggerate lashes no. 141
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Penelope Pink
- Apply The Gypsy Shrine Face Jewels FIRST and make sure your skin is clean and not oily so that they stick on really well
- At the end, clean excess makeup off of the face jewels using makeup remover so that you shine bright like a diamond lol
- I found it easiest using tweezers for picking up and placing the silver foil
- Don’t completely squish down the silver foil as this will give a more 3D effect as though you are wearing a mask and it also complements the face jewel design
- I added fake blood (£2.50 from Claire’s) and a glittery spine at the end to make it look more halloween-like but I also think white contact lenses would look amazing!
- Don’t worry about the white eyeliner being perfect because once you add the silver flakes and glitter to it you can’t notice small imperfections!
I hope that you liked this post and it helps you/gives you inspiration if you are having a last minute crisis!